 |
| SO HAPPY. |
Basically all you need to know is last week was the best last minute decision and coolest opportunity of my life. And I got to spend what I guess was considered our Spring Break in Lisboa, Portugal with 5 awesome girls.
&&&&&& I completely fell in love with this place and it's yet another reason why I will never return to the United States. Seriously why the heck wasn't I born and able to grow up in this city, gosh. Sorry. But I have nothing really else to say other than we stayed in the #2 highest rated hostel in the WORLD for super cheap and just did whatever, saw some sites, roamed around the city, went to the beach and swam in the ocean, got TAN, met a bunch of awesome people, and so much more. I seriously don't even know where to begin so I'll just post pictures, k? k
 |
| Dinner the first night |
 |
| Hostel Lobby con nuestros amigos nuevos (: |
 |
| Cascais |
 |
| And this was my life for 4 days. |
 |
| Walking to the flea market with lil Kathleen, our "grandma" |
 |
| Adorable trolley we rode |
.JPG) |
| Scared for my life right here. But still happy. |
 |
| Just climbing some sea-side cliffs. |
 |
| is this real life? |
 |
| Literally around the corner from our hostel. |

 |
| "Boca do Inferno" |
 |
| Trail along the coast |
 |
| Streets of Cascais |
 |
| Just tanning next to a castle |
 |
| With the Golden Gate bridge of Lisbon! |
 |
| Same architect and design as Golden Gate, who knew?! |
 |
| Marines y yo. |
 |
| Belem Monastery |
 |
| Belem Monastery |
 |
| Torre de Belem |
I seriously could not have had a better time than I did with this group of girls in Lisbon. So incredible. Tomorrow we're going to a RealMadrid futbol game, so crazy how fast time is going by!
And yes I realize it seems I basically wear the same thing every day according to these pictures. I guess it's pretty bad once you get fashion advice from your dad....oh well.
[pictures courtesy of Chloe, Chelsey, Janeen, and uhh my phone]
Um. Please teleport me there RIGHT NOW. That is all.
ReplyDelete